Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Beautiful Red


Beautiful Red, originally uploaded by Kruggg6.

I saw this really beautiful (nearly perfect) apple laying in our fruit basket the other day and I thought I should take a picture of it...

This is just another one of those pictures that are completely random - and I must admit that I am HUNGRY to go SOMEWHERE and take some great photos!! You can only take so many pictures at your own home, or in your own town! So this is pretty much the result of that "urge" to take new and interesting photos!

3 comments:

  1. Abstract photography is what I love !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like me mate, I am always looking for an opportunity to go out and get some great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so great, i like red, really this a great pic. thanks to share with us.
    Interstate Movers in Sydney | International Moving in Sydney

    ReplyDelete